Full paper submission deadline
May 30, 2021
May 15, 2021
Notification of acceptance
June 30, 2021
Final paper submission deadline
July 10, 2021
Autor registration deadline
July 15, 2021
August 5 to 7, 2021
The 2021 IEEE XXVIII International Conference on Electronics, Electrical Engineering and Computing – INTERCON aims to bring together researchers, professionals, students and entrepreneurs to facilitate the approach, identification and commitment to join challenges that allow the development of technologies for the benefit of humanity.
CFP INTERCON 2021 has been redesigned in a virtual environment, for the safety of our community and to offer an inclusive experience.
For oral presentations, will use teleconferences tools to prepare interactive presentation sessions. Remote hosts will use a common remote presence software tool which will be determined and announced by the organizing committee.
The topics include, but they are not limited to:
|Organizing Committee Conference Chair:||Jorge Lafitteemail@example.com|
|Technical Program Chair:||José Duránfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Publication Chair:||Reynaldo Sal y Rosasemail@example.com|
|Conference Treasurer:||Romel Jimenezfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Information Contact:||Justo Solis
|Sponsored By:||IEEE Perú Section|
|Organized By:||Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, IEEE Student Branch|
New author registration fees
The author registration fees has been modified according to the following table.
|Author Registration Type||Registration Fees in US Dollars|
|IEEE undergraduate student and
IEEE graduate student member (*)
|IEEE members in general||260.00|
(*) Accredited by an educational institution official current enrollment report.
All the author registered will have access to participate at the whole conferences virtual events including keynote conferences and authors oral presentation.
- The official language of 2021 IEEE INTERCON is ENGLISH. The maximum number of authors per paper, including co-authors is four (4). Papers must be submmited in PDF and no longer than four (4) pages, following the IEEE Conference Template available at:
- We will use EasyChair system for submissions here:
- Accepted technical papers will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- About the English oral presentation, it is not possible for an author to register and for another to make the oral presentation.
- Accepted authors must send the final version of the paper. Otherwise, they won’t be considered for the oral presentations and the paper will be withdrawn from the program.
- The submission of the final version and the oral presentations are mandatory to be in compliance with the IEEE requirements for submission of your paper to IEEE Xplore Digital Library (even if you have completed the registration process)
An Author or at least one of the co-authors planning to submit a paper for oral presentation has to be registered in the conference.
- One individual registration as Undergraduate Student is eligible for a maximum of one (01) paper.
- An Undergraduate Student author is eligible to perform a maximum of one (01) oral presentation in the conference.
- One individual registration as Professional is eligible for a maximum of two (02) papers.
- A professional author is eligible to perform a maximum of two (02) oral presentations in the conference.
- Each Registration allows the presentation of up to TWO papers. For more papes, the cost for each aditional paper is $150.
There will be no refunds for paid registrants. If an author has uploaded a paper using his/her registration, the registration will not be refunded, even if the paper is withdrawn.
Substitutions for paid registrants may be made at any time without penalty before July 10, 2021. All substitutions requests must be in writing (e- mail is preferred) and should be received by the Conference Chair (email@example.com) on or before July 10, 2021.
IEEE INTERCON Conference Proceedings:
- 2021: XPLORE COMPLIANT | Part Number CFP21D62-ART | ISBN: 978-0-7381-3318-8
- 2020: XPLORE COMPLIANT | Part Number CFP20D62-ART | ISBN: 978-1-7281-9377-9
- 2019: XPLORE COMPLIANT | Part Number CFP19D62-ART | ISBN: 978-1-7281-3646-2
- 2018: XPLORE COMPLIANT | Part Number CFP18D62-ART | ISBN: 978-1-5386-5491-0
- 2017: XPLORE COMPLIANT | Part Number CFP17D62-ART | ISBN: 978-1-5090-6363-5
- 2016: XPLORE COMPLIANT | Part Number CFP16D62-ART | ISBN: 978-1-5090-1341-8