2020 IEEE INTERCON - CALL FOR PAPERS
Special announcement about virtualization and postponement of IEEE INTERCON 2020.
CFP INTERCON 2020 has been redesigned in a virtual environment, for the safety of our community and to offer an inclusive experience. For this purpose, we announce the rescheduling of INTERCON 2020 from August to September 3th to 5th, 2020, with a new paper submission calendar. We will continue with the normal process of your Call for Papers, peer reviews and acceptance decision of papers as usual. For oral presentations, will use teleconferences tools to prepare interactive presentation sessions. Remote hosts will use a common remote presence software tool which will be determined and announced by the organizing committee.
The 2020 IEEE XXVII International Conference on Electronics, Electrical Engineering and Computing – INTERCON aims to bring together researchers, professionals, students and entrepreneurs to facilitate the approach, identification and commitment to join challenges that allow the development of technologies for the benefit of humanity.
The topics include, but they are not limited to:
Full paper submission deadline
Notification of acceptance
Final paper submission deadline
2020-09-3 to 5
New author registration fees
The author registration fees has been modified according to the following table.
All authors who also participate as a reviewer will have a discount in one of his paper registrations.
|Registration Type||Regular Fees||New Fees||Additional Discount for Paper Reviewers|
|IEEE Undergraduate Student||USD 180.00||USD 120.00|
|Other – IEEE||USD 330.00||USD 250.00||USD 175 (applying 30% discount)|
|Non IEEE||USD 470.00||USD 350.00||USD 245 (applying 30% discount)|
All the author registered will have access to participate at the whole conferences virtual events including keynote conferences and authors oral presentation.
- The official language of 2020 IEEE INTERCON is ENGLISH. The maximum number of authors per paper, including co-authors is four (4). Papers must be submmited in PDF and no longer than four (4) pages, following the IEEE Conference Template available at:
- We will use EasyChair system for submissions here:
- Accepted technical papers will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- About the English oral presentation, it is not possible for an author to register and for another to make the oral presentation.
- Accepted authors must send the final version of the paper. Otherwise, they won’t be considered for the oral presentations and the paper will be withdrawn from the program.
- The submission of the final version and the oral presentations are mandatory to be in compliance with the IEEE requirements for submission of your paper to IEEE Xplore Digital Library (even if you have completed the registration process)
An Author or at least one of the co-authors planning to submit a paper for oral presentation has to be registered in the conference.
- One individual registration as Undergraduate Student is eligible for a maximum of one (01) paper.
- An Undergraduate Student author is eligible to perform a maximum of one (01) oral presentation in the conference.
- One individual registration as Professional is eligible for a maximum of two (02) papers.
- A professional author is eligible to perform a maximum of two (02) oral presentations in the conference.
There will be no refunds for paid registrants. If an author has uploaded a paper using his/her registration, the registration will not be refunded, even if the paper is withdrawn.
Substitutions for paid registrants may be made at any time without penalty before July 25, 2020. All substitutions requests must be in writing (e- mail is preferred) and should be received by the Conference Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before July 25, 2020.