2019 IEEE INTERCON – CALL FOR PAPERS
The IEEE XXVI International Conference on Electronics, Electrical Engineering and Computing – INTERCON 2019 aims to bring together researchers, professionals, students and entrepreneurs to promote the exchange of ideas and the promotion and production of research in various technological fields. INTERCON facilitate the approach, identification and commitment to joint challenges that allow greater access to and development of technologies for the benefit of humanity, as it is the vision of the IEEE.
INTERCON 2019 will be held in Lima, World Heritage Site and Gastronomic Capital of Latin America with 483 years of creation. Museums with great Works of art, archaeological sites, beaches, the boardwalk, valleys, natural reserves, the nightlife, the thrill of adventure sports, and the exquisite cuisine gives Peru’s capital an authentic personality and makes tourism in Lima a unique experience in the country.
The Conference Organizing Committee invites you to submit full length original research contributions from engineering professionals from industries, R&D organizations, academic institutions, government departments and research scholars from across the world. The manuscript should not have been published in any journals/magazines or conference proceedings and not under review any of them. All the submitted manuscripts will be sent for peer review and the corresponding author will be notified the outcome of the review process.
The topics include, but they are not limited to:
|Computing (C)||Electronics and Communications (EC)||Electrical Engineering (EE)|
Full paper submission:
Notification of acceptance:
Final paper submission:
2019-08-12 to 14
|Program Chair:||Carlos Silvafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Publication Chair:||Alvaro Talaveraemail@example.com|
|Conference Chair:||César Gallegosfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Conference Treasurer:||Isaac Castilloemail@example.com|
|Information Contact:||José Duránfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sponsored By:||IEEE Perú Section|
|Organized By:||Universidad Autónoma del Perú IEEE Student Branch|
Authors Registration Fees
|Registration Type||Until July 15, 2019||After July 15, 2019|
|IEEE Undergraduate Student||USD 180.00||USD 230.00|
|Other – IEEE||USD 330.00||USD 430.00|
|Non IEEE||USD 470.00||USD 570.00|
- The official language of 2019 IEEE INTERCON is ENGLISH. The maximum number of authors per paper is four (4). Papers must be submmited in PDF and no longer than four (4) pages, following the IEEE Conference Template available at:
- We will use EasyChair system for submissions here:
- Accepted technical papers will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- Accepted authors must send the final version of the paper. Otherwise, they won’t be considered for the oral presentations and the paper will be withdrawn from the program.
- The submission of the final version and the oral presentations are mandatory to be in compliance with the IEEE requirements for submission of your paper to IEEE Xplore Digital Library (even if you have completed the registration process).
Any doubts/questions about submissions should be emailed to email@example.com.
An Author or at least one of the co-authors planning to submit a paper for oral presentation has to be registered in the conference.
- One individual registration as Undergraduate Student is eligible for a maximum of one (01) paper.
- An Undergraduate Student author is eligible to perform a maximum of one (01) oral presentation in the conference.
- One individual registration as Professional is eligible for a maximum of two (02) papers.
- A professional author is eligible to perform a maximum of two (02) oral presentations in the conference.
There will be no refunds for paid registrants. If an author has uploaded a paper using his/her registration, the registration will not be refunded, even if the paper is withdrawn.
Substitutions for paid registrants may be made at any time without penalty before July 25, 2019. All substitutions requests must be in writing (e- mail is preferred) and should be received by the Conference Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before July 25, 2019.
For those requiring visas to come to Peru, please request your visa invitation letter and make your visa appointment as soon as possible.